The ART Coop - Successful Grand Opening!







Monday July 1 2019, we officially opened up 
The ART Coop at The Old Farm Market, just south of Duncan, B.C. 
Five local artists have come together under one roof, to share this very unique space. I am looking forward to sharing my journey with this amazing and talented group of ladies! I will post more gallery opening photographs soon when I upload from my camera. 
The photos here are from my cell phone! 

The ART Coop 
Julie Nygaard Art 
Pauline Dueck (painter) 
Morgan Saddington of Morgan Ann Designs Jewelry 
Shades Of Green Pottery (Janet Magdanz & Beverly Russell)


Comments

  1. Love your photos of our big day! I'm honored to be working with you on this exciting project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Pauline! I am beyond words! I am thrilled and honored to be on this new adventure with you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Corvus